The SNC 2020 is postponed to 2021 in Basel. The registration is currently closed and will re-open at the beginning of the year 2021.
Fees for SNC 2020
|Early bird regular fee||350 CHF|
|Early bird student (PhD, Master, Bachelor) fee||150 CHF|
|Early bird one-day pass fee||220 CHF|
|Regular fee||400 CHF|
|Student (PhD, Master, Bachelor) fee||200 CHF|
|One-day pass fee||250 CHF|
|On-site registration fee||450 CHF|
Early bird starts now and ends at 8th May 2020. The VAT (7.7%) will be added to all prices.
Included in registration fees:
- entry to all technical sessions.
- entry to the commercial exhibition.
- all coffee breaks, lunches and networking sessions.
- conference App (program, participant list, etc).
Please read the following information carefully before starting the registration process:
- If you have an access code, please remember to respect the case (capitalisation) of the code.
- Each registration session will expire after 30 minutes. This is a normal precaution for most on-line registration systems. However, you should only need 3-4 minutes to complete the registration form.
- If you are submitting a poster, please have your poster title (max. 150 characters) and abstract (max. 750 characters) ready to copy/paste. Please note that subscripts and non-ascii scientific characters may not be transmitted in the web form. Please keep the character set simplified as much as possible.
- Only credit cards are accepted as a form of payment (Mastercard / VISA).
- 1/2 day passes are not available.
Hyperion Hotel Basel
Very close to the conference venue is the HYPERION Hotel Basel. If you want to book a hotel room there, you can use the Code “SNC 2020” for a price reduction. This code is valid till 10 June 2020. Please arrange booking and billing directly with the hotel. (Except Keynote and invited speakers: You already have all the information you need. When in doubt please contact: email@example.com)